Our Human Resources Policies are based on our wish to become preferred employer from the point of view of job satisfaction and professional development.
We are conscious that our successful results over the years are also due to a high degree of employee work place satisfaction and loyalty. With that in mind the Bell Group of companies has recently renewed its HR practices under the slogan “One Vision, One Team”. This way we have accelerated the implementation of competitive advantage creating attitudes thanks to the positive energy generated by combining our unparalleled production capabilities with the know-how and skills of our employees. Our priority is thus to design our HR policies based on the future needs of the group.
With these basic principles, our Human Resources Policies briefly are:
- Show respect and value for religious, cultural and all other differences without any prejudice.
- Be in conformity with all Labor Law regulations, act according to ethical and professional standards.
- Always give precedence to health, work place safety and environmental issues.
- Place the “Team Spirit” and “Transparency” values in the forefront of the HR operational procedures.
- Develop objective based effective management systems and reward innovative attitudes to increase performance and innovation capacity of the employees
- Defend peace and quiet at work thus maximizing motivation, loyalty and sense of belonging.
- Give precedence to internal resources to fill open positions within the Group and select the most qualified candidate when an outside recruitment is necessary.
- Ensure continuous development of our work force by implementing the best training programs tailored to their needs.
- Develop remuneration policies which are fair, competitive and rewarding of high performance in accordance with the financial means of the group.
- Strictly adhere to confidentiality principles for all personal data.